Become a Massage Therapist in 6, 12, or 15 Months
OSTM enrolls students who are inspired to learn and are passionate about massage. Our program offers options for students to proceed at the pace that is right for them – through our 6-month, 12-month and 15-month programs we offer something to meet every student’s need.
In order to be considered for admission, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of graduation from OSTM.
- Submit a complete Application for Admission by the required deadline.
- Be a high school graduate or the legal equivalent, and provide an official high school transcript or GED certificate.
- Be a United States citizen or alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- Be of good moral character (as defined by the New York State Education Department).
- In addition, candidates will be asked to provide references, receive a massage from a New York State licensed massage therapist, or through our public clinic, and appear for a personal interview.
Most people find that a visit to the school is an excellent way to learn about the programs and the admission process. Book a campus tour and meet with the financial aid office to determine eligibility for federal student aid and OSTM scholarships.
Tours of the school are offered during business hours. Walk-ins are welcome and are given tours subject to availability. Candidates interested in a more in-depth review of student life at the Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage are invited to attend one of several Open Houses held on campus throughout the year.
To receive a school catalog, schedule a tour, or obtain information about our next Open House, please contact the admissions department:
Or fill out our request information form on any page.