We looking for a part time message therapist position that we have open at Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic (applications can be found on www.rochesterregional.org) :
The position of Licensed Massage Therapist is responsible for developing a full-capacity (75%+ productivity) practice; providing educational venues for Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic staff, community; assisting other professional staff within The Springs.
- Provide massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and other bodywork treatments for clients seeking those services at The Springs, Integrated Health Department, and for in-patients in Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic and Nursing Home.
- Receive training/in-services for assisting hydrotherapy, poultices, and other special treatments.
- Perform Swedish, Deep Tissue, & Signature Massage Sessions for 30 – 90 minutes durations
- Demonstrate evaluation skills, palpation accuracy, & recognize contraindications to treatment.
- Assist with educational programs for hospital staff and community.
- Maintain steady clientele with 75% or more retention rate and 75%+ productivity.
- Participate in research projects.
- Provide communication/reports to referring physicians.
- Write articles both in concert with other practitioners and alone.
- Spa Attendant duties as assigned (housekeeping, maintaining supplies, assisting other practitioners with rooming, etc.).
- Receptionist backup as assigned.
- Successful completion of NYS recognized massage school
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- NYS licensure as a massage therapist
- CPR certification preferred.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Please contact me by email at: Joshua.Formella@rochesterregional.org