MASSAGE THERAPIST FOR A NEW STUDIO: Elements Massage
We are a therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply. Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. We will provide:
- $300 Signing Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.
- We offer competitive pay including gratuity and our therapists are eligible for pay increases every 6 months.
- Incentive pay opportunity for rebooking and requests made.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional and fun environment with open access to owner.
- We focus primarily on treatment and relaxation massage and do not sell products.
- Your schedule will be tailored as much as possible to your scheduling needs/requests and this includes shift lengths, as well. Shift lengths can vary from 4 – 6 hours per your request and all shifts include breaks.
- We pay for licensing (renewals) and we cover most tuition for continuing education courses, if applicable to our business. We encourage your growth in new areas.
- Free monthly massage and Friends and Family discounts on massages and gift cards are available.
- We offer a clean, professional, peaceful and inviting atmosphere with all supplies (linens, lotions, bottled water, etc) Included. .
- We invest heavily in local marketing to drive business and keep your schedule full.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point are some examples of skills, which will be called on regularly; Aromatherapy, Prenatal, Hot Stone certifications a plus (we offer Continuing Education Courses in these if interested).
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid State License and Professional Liability Insurance required.
Please contact Laura Amantia if interested. Cell phone 716-352-1182.