Ready to Start? Below is a list of requirements to enroll with Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage and a link to our PDF application. Complete the form and email to the admissions directors at your preferred campus.
If you need any help along the way, feel free to call us, we’re here to help!
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of graduation from OSTM.
- Submit a complete Application for Admission
- Be a high school graduate or the legal equivalent, and provide an official high school transcript or GED certificate.
- Be a United States citizen or alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- Be of good moral character (as defined by the New York State Education Department).
- In addition, candidates will be asked to provide references, receive a massage from a New York State licensed massage therapist, or through our public clinic, and appear for a personal interview.
Please lick on the link below and print the form. When you have completed filling the form please send us back through mail or Fax.
The digital copy can be emailed directly to the admissions advisor at your preferred campus.