DAACARE is looking to hire a qualified NY licensed massage therapist for our every-growing clientele. We offer competitive compensation and training, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. We serve the Greater Rochester community through massage therapy and other complimentary care, specifically to people with disabilities, primarily in their homes and our office in Fairport.
Currently we are looking to hire a part-time therapist interested in working with our diverse clientele. If you have a passion for working and helping people with disabilities attain their health goals through massage therapy, please consider applying. Having extra, specialized education within the field of massage therapy or other holistic therapies is a plus, but is not needed. Training will be provided upon hiring, and a potential to grow into a larger role is available. This is an amazing opportunity to gain more medical skills with your license and reach an ever-growing demand in our community!
- Must be currently NY Licensed Massage Therpist OR Provisional Licensed Applicant.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have great time-management
- Clear and concise communicator
- Able to instruct, teach, and understand your profession (LMT) in order to write reports, educate paraprofessional staff, etc.
- Passion for potential research and helping the community
Please send your resume’ and cover letter to Sandra at DAAC@mail.com, and please include any specializations or other qualifications (yoga cert, etc.).
DAACARE is Looking for an LMT~December 18th, 2017