Are you a Massage Therapist looking for an opportunity where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We’d love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise: To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity (3 shift minimum)
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs –online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Full‐Time MTs make $41K ‐$52K / year includes tips
- Part‐Time MTs make $23K ‐$32K / year includes tips
- Paid time off – full time benefit
- Up to $150.00 for tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- 401K match contribution
- License and insurance reimbursement
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy in New York State.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Therapist common area cleaning and maintenance
Submit your resume to email@example.com, we would love to connect with you!