Join the Hand in Health Team!
Hand in Health Massage & Wellness is committed to providing our clients a compassionate hand in their health & wellness. We provide massage therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, personal training, corrective/rehabilitative exercise, Yoga, Martial Arts, nutrition & health/wellness coaching.
Now Hiring Licensed Massage Therapists
Applicants must be proficient in multiple types of massage techniques, including deep tissue, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, sports massage, pregnancy massage, and passive/active stretching. Experience providing physical modalities such as hot/cold therapy and self-care instruction also required. The ideal candidate would possess 2+ years of experience and certifications in Reflexology, Cupping, Personal Training, Yoga or Martial Arts but are not required to apply. Training provided.
- Must be a NYS Licensed Massage Therapist with current registration
- Flexible FT or PT hours Monday – Sunday are available
- Computer literacy with web based business management services (training provided)
- Excellent documentation and medical note-taking
- Great energy & customer service skills
- Ability to provide multiple forms of massage
- Self-starter, critical thinker
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Reliable transportation
- Optional: National Board Certification in Massage Therapy
North Syracuse: 709 N Main St, North Syracuse, NY 13212
Downtown Syracuse: 109 S Warren St #301, Syracuse, NY 13202
Compensation: Depending on experience. This position may be an employee or contracted individual. Amenities (laundry, linens, massage mediums and supplies) dependent upon employment agreement.
To apply: Please submit your resume & cover letter to email@example.com. After an initial interview, eligible candidates will complete a 30 minute paid hands-on assessment.