Zeel provides best-in-class pain relief, medical testing, and musculoskeletal care from licensed professionals, in person and virtually, to people in their homes and workplaces. We are leaders and innovators in connecting patients and clients with trusted in-person and telehealthcare. Join us in our mission to make vital health and wellness treatments seamless and accessible – because healthcare feels better at home.
Zeel is onboarding talented Massage Therapists for in-home appointments in Rochester and Syracuse. This is an independent contractor position. Zeel’s booking platform will alert you to massage appointments available in your area. Utilizing Zeel’s Provider App, you can accept appointments during times that fit into your schedule. We seek providers with a strong massage skillset to provide clients with exceptional massage services that include, but are not limited to, deep tissue, Swedish, medical and prenatal massage.
With the highest earnings potential in the industry and live support (7 days a week, 365 days a year), Zeel has quickly become the largest and leading health and wellness company targeting in-person musculoskeletal care.
Have the freedom to work when and where you want with flexibility & scheduling on your terms with no minimum requirements. The Zeel Support and Trust and Safety teams are standing by at all times, so they are available when a provider in the Zeel network is at a home, hotel, or workplace for an appointment.
Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
In addition, you will also be eligible to accept medically-prescribed massages in your area after taking a few additional steps, which include providing your NPI number.
Medical Massage Opportunities
- See available appointments in your area that have been prescribed by a doctor.
- Patients typically hold prescriptions for at least six massages, typically with the same provider, offering greater appointment and earning potential.
- Zeel sets up the service relationships with insurance companies, so you don’t have to complete any paperwork or apply directly yourself. You can access opportunities with multiple medical networks by signing up with the Zeel platform
- Must have valid Massage Therapy license in the state(s) you wish to practice
- Current professional liability insurance with a minimum of $1 million per occurrence and $3 million aggregate coverage
- Own a smartphone to accept appointments through the Zeel app (iPhone 4s or above or Android 4.0.3 or above). The phone must be lockable via a password or biometric identification, like a thumbprint.
- You must be registered with the NPPES and hold an NPI (National Provider Identifier) number in order to accept medically-prescribed massages on the Zeel network.
- Possess stellar time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer care to clients at all times
- Reliable form of transportation to get to and from appointments
- Ability to speak, understand, and write English fluently
Email Resumes to: