NYS Licensed Massage Therapist
ONEIDA FAMILY Y
The Oneida Family YMCA is seeking a part-time massage therapist for a new massage therapy service they will be providing to their members and guests. Interested applicants must have proficiency in state-of-the-art techniques, procedures and equipment concerning massage therapy and effectively use spa products, oils and a hydroculator.
- Effectively applies external manipulation to stimulate circulation, reduce muscle tension and promote relaxation. Refrains from any attempts to perform therapeutic manipulations.
- Performs massage therapy consistent with New York State certified procedures.
- Always reviews PAR-Q to ensure familiarity with guest’s physical conditions and acts accordingly.
- Adheres to all Health Spa policies and procedures regarding sanitation of materials, health and safety.
- Always organizes room and supplies prior to and after performing services.
- Consistently promotes sale of other health spa products and services.
- Adheres to all appointments in a timely manner.
- Effectively creates client base and has many repeat customers.
- Must possess current NYS certification.
- Previous experience as a massage therapist preferred.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to sustain physical exertion for periods of up to 100 minutes.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to all spa products, oils and aromas.
- Submit employment application to Oneida Family Y Front Desk
- Attention Gregg Torrey, email@example.com
- (315) 363-7788 x224