MASSAGE IN THE HEART OF THE ADIRONDACKS
The Sagamore Spa is seeking experienced Massage Therapists for its breath-taking location in the heart of the Adirondacks. Massage Therapists must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills. They must enjoy working with people and have an outgoing and friendly personality. We ask that all applicants have excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge. Must hold and maintain a current state license, or enter our Sponsorship Program.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Spa Director the essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide consistent professional massages in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
• Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
• Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Spa.
• Effectively inform and educate Spa guests about specific wellness programs.
• Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
• Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
• Be well versed with products and formulas for right treatments
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the Spa.
• Assist in all areas of Spa operation as requested by Management.
The health and well-being of our Team Members is a high priority at The Sagamore. We offer premium pay, and rewarding benefits.
v Discounts on Spa Services and Nail Services
v Employee meals
v Friends and Family Rate on Guest Rooms at Opal locations
v Flexible Schedule
v Medical, Dental and Disability
Request Info: Contact Susan Butterfield
Location: Bolton Landing, NY