Why Students Enroll
BECAUSE IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
BUT, if that’s not reason enough, here are some other key factors to consider:
Program Length/Flexible Scheduling
- 6-month accelerated program
- 12-month program
- 15-month program
NOTE: Our programs are conveniently scheduled so students may attend in the morning, afternoon, or evening.
A Focused Education
At OSTM, training in massage is specialized; massage is what we do. Our sciences are taught by healthcare professionals who help integrate the sciences with hands-on theory and practice.
Graduates who pass the NYS Board Exam are eligible to begin working within 4 months of graduation.
- Our selective enrollment allows faculty and staff to know students as individuals.
- Small classes allow for more focused and caring instruction.
Hands-On Practice & Clinic
- Provides a real-world clinical experience.
- Students provide massage for public clients that might include professional athletes or individuals with disabilities.
High Graduation & State Board Results
- Strong graduation rates are a source of pride.
- Graduates are eligible to take the NYS Board exam within 6-10 weeks of graduation.
Strong Alumni Support
- OSTM provides graduates with a strong continuing education program after their formal training has been completed.
- Alumni Benefits Include: job posting services, reunions, special alumni events and service discounts.
- Early Intervention Assistance Program: Students who may be struggling with their academic studies will be assisted by staff who are committed to helping them through their learning process.
- A Dynamic Study Skills Class designed to help student acclimate to learning massage therapy.
- Free tutoring program.
- Student Appreciation: We celebrate milestones and achievements! Through pizza parties, costume parties, spring flings or a sundae gathering. Not to mention our formal graduation!
- Low student to teacher ratio.
- Required continuing education classes for all instructors so they remain current on the most advanced massage techniques in the industry.
- Instructors are practitioners who understand both the business and practical aspects of the profession and bring real world experience into the classroom.